We are sorry, looks like you found a bug.
Our team will work to resolve any reported bugs, so please let us know what happened.
The more information you give us – the faster we can fix the problem.
Please see the email tab below.
Short on time?
Select the form tab below to give us a quick summary of what happened.
Please send an email to: [email protected] with the following information:
- A clear description of the issue you are experiencing.
- Has it happened more than once?
- A link (url) to the specific page where the issue is occurring.
- Are you using Forensic Notes via your web browser or the iOS or Android mobile app.
- The device you are using (iPhone XR, Galaxy S20, Windows 10 PC, MacBook Pro, etc).
- The browser you’re using if applicable (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc).
- Screenshot(s) from your browser’s developer console (desktop devices only).
Not sure how to take screenshots or open the developer console?
See our instructions below.
Tracking down bugs can be a bit tricky with the wide variety of browsers and plugins in use. To better help us solve your problem – it helps if you can take a screenshot and send us the error messages which are stored in your browser’s developer console.
Below are the steps on how to find them on most popular browser:
To be able to provide us more detailed information about the bug your are experiencing, please open the develop consoler and take a screenshot of the information shown.
To open the developer console:
- Click the ⋮ menu button in the upper right corner of your Chrome Browser
- Hover you mouse over More tools
- In the second pop-up menu, select Developer tools
You should now see the following window open on the right side of your browser.
You will see a number of tabs along the top the Developer Tools window.
- Select the Console tab.
- Look for the ERROR information, it will be shown in red.
- Please screenshot this information and include it your email to us.
To open the developer console in Firefox:
- Right click anywhere on the webpage to open pop-up menu.
- Select Inspect Element
- A window will open at the bottom of browser
- Select Console
Click to Enlarge Image
To be able to capture all of error message you are seeing, you may need to enlarge the console window.
Click to Enlarge Image
Details coming soon…