Setup Branding Before Creating Your Notes
Individual Notes are immediately PDF’d at the time they are Timestamped.
The PDF branding of individual notes CANNOT be altered after they are created.
Downloaded Notebooks are PDF’d at the time you decide to download them.
So, they will include the latest changes you make to you organizational branding.
Access the Branding Menu
To setup your organization’s name, logo, or banner:
- Click the Main Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Profile & Settings
- Select Branding
Select the “Branding” tab
Under Branding you will see a sample cover page of your Forensic Notebook, showing your how your current logo/banner and disclaimer look.
By default, the Forensic Notes banner will be used.
Below is what what the default branding page looks like.
1. Organization name (text only).
2. Logo (JPEG or PNG image file).
You can choose either or both of the above options.
3. Banner image. (JPEG or PNG image file).
If you do NOT change any of these options, the default branding will be the Forensics Notes logo.
In App vs. PDF Notes
Branding & Disclaimers are only visible in the PDF format of your notes.
When viewing notes within the Forensic Notes application Branding & Disclaimers are not shown.
Recommended Size Limits
To ensure professional high quality reports, we recommend the following:
1. Organization Name: Maximum of 40 characters.
2. Logo: High resolution square image.
3. Banner image. High resolution rectangular image.
A Sample PDF Note with Branding
Here is an example of page from a Notebook PDF with Branding Logo & Text added.