Forensic Notes in NOW available on your favorite mobile device.
Available on the App Store for iPhone.
or via your favorite web browser on any device.
We re-built Forensic Notes from the ground-up to be mobile friendly and accessible for everyone.
For iPhone users, we recommend our mobile app available on Apple App Store, which syncs all data to the cloud.
For our Android friends…do not worry… our Android app is well into development and to be released soon.
But if you don’t want to, or, can’t install a mobile app on your device, the same mobile experience is available via your web browser.
This includes any device, whether it be your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
We want to make it as easy as possible to keep great notes. Your investigations depend on them!
Read below to see the Forensic Notes difference.
Your notes can be a lot more than just text...
Designed for offline and online use. Forensic Notes Mobile will allow investigators to make notes in the field no matter the conditions.
We built the app around the same concepts used in popular chat applications to ensure low training costs and ease of use.
Forensic Notes Mobile makes it easy to add:
Directly into your notes (timestamped & ready for disclosure).
Add valuable witness evidence directly to your Forensic Notes
Forensic Notes Mobile also included easy access to Forensic Witness – our unique forensic file transfer solution for criminal and civil investigations.
- Built to allow investigators to collect video’s, pictures and other vital electronic files from a witnesses’ smartphone or computer.
- Simple and quick for both investigators and witnesses alike.
- A ‘one-use’ link allows witnesses to use the app without having to install it or create an account.
- Designed to collect evidence in a forensic manner.
- Court-ready documents are automatically generated and ready for court disclosure.
Learn more about Forensic Notes Mobile in 90 seconds.